Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BLACK PEARL . . . . .revisited

The news about the BLACK PEARL is not encouraging. Just heard from Wade SMith who runs the Boat Shop at Mystic Seaport, and he relays the information that BLACK PEARL does not appear to have received any attention lately and is out of the water at the Chester Marina.
See note:

Hello, I run the boat shop at Mystic Seaport. A couple days ago, I came across Black Pearl at the Chester Marina, looking pretty tough, and like noone's touched her in some time. The most recent thing I found on line was from your blog:Thursday, March 23, 2006 BLACK PEARL.
Signed, Wade Smith.

If anyone can add to the concern, please let me know, will post on the blog, or hopefully get some elbows moving.

thad

1 comment:

Volker said...

Thad, please keep me posted with any news you can get about this ship. The traces to the ship are broken since her website sunk long time ago.

Volker
(http://www.tallship-fan.de/)