Wednesday, April 12, 2006

May 1, 2006 Sandusky Maritime Museum





Maritime Museum of Sandusky
125 Meigs Street
Sandusky, OH 44870






May 1st, 7 PM. Tall ships slide-show, focusing on the fleet and the events of the
Great Lakes Challenge.

A special meeting of the Sandusky Maritime Museum at the Yacht Club will jump-start my slide-show tour of the midwest.
All of the events are open to the public, but contact the local representative to assure seating, etc.

For the May 1st, 2006 Sandusky event, contact, Neil Allen at:

mailto:smmmuseum@accsandsuky.com

For complete May 2006 schedule, press LINK to webpage:

www.tallshipsinternational.net/GreatLakesMay2006.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rats. Sounds like something of genuine interst to me.

I live in NE Ohio. Next week is bad because of graduate school finals.

Will you be making more appearances later in the year?

Cheers, Thad,
Mark
aka steelclipper57 and my email can be found at Yahoo if you choose to contact me that way.